Cricket teams around the globe are always looking for the best shirts for the coming season, but which are the best on the market?
Best Cricket Whites and Team Shirts
1. Slazenger Men’s Three-Quarter Cricket Polo Shirt
This is a comfortable shirt to wear both in training and in a match situation. All Slazenger shirts I have owned in the past have been high quality and this is no exception. Not only is it comfortable to wear but it washes well.
Other shirts can fade and become a washed-out grey colour but not this shirt. It is a tight fit in places so buy a size larger than your normal size if you like a looser fitting shirt.
2. Gunn & Moore Men’s Maestro Cricket White Shirt
This brings back images of Ben Stokes and his heroics for England! A smart looking shirt which feels great when worn. It oozes quality as you would expect with Gunn and Moore. It is a good quality white compared to other shirts which can have a creamy tinge to them. Like the Slazenger shirt, it is a bit snug in places, but a larger size eliminates this issue.
3. Gray-Nicolls Storm Cricket White Shirt – Senior
This is a more expensive shirt compared to others and it doesn’t quite deliver. It is comfortable to wear but not as a match day shirt. It is better for training as it doesn’t feel loose enough to keep wearing it for a long period of time. It was a bit of a let down as Gray Nicolls are synonymous with high quality cricketing equipment.
4. Adidas Men’s Long Sleeve Cricket Polo
This is my go to brand for polo shirts as they are always excellent quality and long lasting. This cricketing version is no exception and I do wear it a lot when travelling to games.
It is lightweight so doesn’t make you feel too hot despite it being long sleeved, which makes for great protection against the sun. It is also fairly loose fitting which is another plus of this polo shirt.
5. ECB England Cricket Men’s Long Sleeved Polo Replica Shirt 2021
One of my go to shirts in the preseason as it is long sleeved. This is really good as a training shirt but it is quite expensive so I tend to not wear it for every training session. Walking around a ground midgame is a great time to wear this as it is comfortable to wear.
6. ND Sports ICC Pakistan Team Cricket T20 World Cup Limited Edition Shirt 2021
A bit of a let down in all areas really for this shirt. It was an impulse buy after watching the T20 World Cup and I’m afraid you get what you pay for. Poor quality stitching and a general cheap feeling when wearing it. It is a tight fit, so a larger size is needed, but it does appear to be a good shirt from a distance.
- Breathable Fabric Allows Faster Cooling
- 100% polyester
- Exclusively from only cricket The official sponsor of CA Sports pakistan cricket shirt
- The new kit is markedly different from the last T20 world cup shirt
- Available in sizes Small, Medium, Large & XL
7. New Balance England Cricket T20 Shirt Dominate Short Sleeve 2021
This is a brand I am becoming more aware of in cricket and the quality of this shirt is great. Light feel when worn and is a bit of a talking point related to England’s white ball team.
I don’t train or play in it as it is quite expensive but the host of 4+ stars it receives backs up my positive feelings towards the shirt.
8. New Balance Men’s ECB Replica World Cup 19 Champions ODI Short Sleeve Top
A little piece of history! This is a very well-fitting shirt so just order your regular size. It is light weight and nice to wear. Not a shirt I would actually play cricket in due to the pricing but one that I wear a lot when travelling to games or watching matches.
9. KD Cricket Team India Away Jersey Half Sleeve
Surprisingly, this is a well-made replica shirt unlike the Pakistan offering. I was offered the chance to customise (I declined) but this is a nice optional extra. The shirt is loose fitting so is ideal for training and pre-match warmups.
- Please Note this is Cricket Supporter Jersey not the Original Player Jersey
- 100% Polyester Dri Wick Material 160-180 GSM with Mesh, Breathable Fabric Allows Faster Cooling
- Its asian sizing so its one size smaller than us sizing
- This is the closest you are going to get to the indian cricket team jersey
- For Custom Order (having any NAME & NO) printed on the Cricket jersey, Kindly Follow the Following Details. 1) Buy Custom Cricket Jersey 2) Share your Order ID and other Details (NAME & NO) to be printed on back on the email. You Can Use Contact Seller Tab on your order history to send us the email and get in touch with us 3) Once your email is received and confirmed by us, just Relax and Wait for your Custom Cricket jersey to Arrive @ your Door Step …
10. India Cricket Polo Shirt with Embroidered Crests
The cheapest shirt in our top 10 and to be honest I expected to be sending this one back. What a pleasant surprise! This is a very well-made shirt which is great to wear for training sessions. Nice fitting in all areas and is finished well. The Indian crest is embroidered nicely where some shirts print the logo or badge.
Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve Shirts?
Why I prefer long sleeve cricket white for a multitude of reasons, other players often opt for short sleeved shirts. In case you are also a fan of short sleeve tees, make sure that you have adequate protection against the sun by either using sunscreen or wearing compression arm sleeves.